Citizenship By Investment
About the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program
Known as the ‘Spice Isle’ due to its locally grown spices, Grenada is a beautiful and thriving island in the West Indies. This stunning small nation contains 121kms of pristine beaches with white sands and palm trees, while the air is filled with the aroma of the island’s native spices. Grenada offers a stable political environment and many tax advantages to foreign investors. As a member of the Commonwealth, Grenada also opens up a number of educational opportunities to its residents and citizens, making it the ideal place for you and your family.
Donation or Investment From
VISA-Free Travel Within
Benefits of Grenada Second Passport
- Processing time 3-6 months
- No personal or worldwide income tax
- No landing or residency required
- Visa Free access to approximately 117 countries (UK; EU).
- E-2 treaty ‘Investor Visa’ with the U.S. allows citizens of Grenada to operate a business and reside therein (not lead to citizenship)
- Inclusion of dependent children under 26 years and dependant parents aged 65 years and above
- No trip required during application process
- Grenada recognizes dual citizenship allowing you to retain current citizenship
Key Facts About Grenada
English, Creole French
East Caribbean dollar (XCD)
112,003 (2019 Estimate)
Investment Options for Grenada Citizenship by Investment
The Grenada Citizenship by Investment Programme seeks to attract foreign individuals who will be entitled to obtain citizenship and a passport in a period of approximately 3 months, upon making an investment in either the National Transformation Fund (NTF) or another government-approved project.
Non-refundable Payment to Grenada NTF fund
The Grenada citizenship program applicant must invest a total of $200,000 into the NTF. For a family of 4, there is an additional fee of $25,000 for each additional dependent.
Investment in an approved project in Grenada
A minimum investment of $350,000 USD is required by a Grenada citizenship program applicant into a GCBI approved project. In addition, there is a $50,000 USD government fee for a family of up to four persons.
We offer you citizenship by investment programs, company formation services, and an array of options that allow you to secure citizenship and obtain additional passports without residency obligations.