Tucked into Spain’s embrace along the northern and eastern borders and caressed by Atlantic waves on the western and southern flanks lies storied Portugal, home to picturesque villages, bustling cities, and a warm Mediterranean climate. A developed country with an advanced economy and high living standards, Portugal was impressively ranked nineteenth on the high quality of life global index rating as of 2005. The 10 million plus population operates on the Euro and establishes a global presence in a variety of industries, especially a booming export sector.
Real Estate Investment From
VISA-Free Travel Within
- Live, work and study anywhere in the European Union
- Minimal residency obligation (7 days per year for 5 years)
- Fast processing time: 60 days (after investment)
- Property can be sold after 5 years
- Visa Free access to 170+ countries (UK; EU; Canada)
- Ranked among the best countries for doing business
- One of the highest GDP growth rates over the last 40 years
- Clear tax rules—special programs for non-habitual residents
Portuguese | Mirandese
10,427,301 (2014 Estimate)
The Portugal Residency Program is also known as the Golden Residence Permit (GRP). This is perhaps a reference to the golden opportunity that it provides by allowing investors to gain permanent residency and Portuguese citizenship.
Real Estate Investment
Invest in Portuguese real estate with a minimum property value of €350,000 - €500,000. If desired, more than one property can be purchased to make up the total €500,000, and co-ownership is also allowed. The applicant is required to set up a bank account in Portugal and to maintain the investment for a period of 5 years. An exploratory trip is optional.
We offer you citizenship by investment programs, company formation services, and an array of options that allow you to secure citizenship and obtain additional passports without residency obligations.