Citizenship By Investment
Moldova is a landlocked, strategically positioned modern European country in Eastern Europe with easy access to Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. Launched in the second half of 2018, The Moldova Citizenship by Investment Program (MCBI) offers investors one of the most economical routes to European citizenship. Moldova aims to use the foreign direct investment generated by the MCBI program to power its progress across all sectors and thus ensure sustainable development of the country.
Donation or Investment From
VISA-Free Travel Within
- Straightforward, simple investment plans
- Processing time around 90 days
- Visa Free access to 122+ countries (Schengen zone; Russia; Turkey)
- Dual citizenship permitted
- Inclusion of dependent children up to 29 years and dependent parents of main applicant & spouse aged 55 years and above
- Citizenship transferable by descent
- Stable economy
Moldovan (Romanian) | Gagauz Russian | Ukranian
3,350,900 (2017 Estimate)
Contributions to the Moldova PIF
The MCBI program requires applicants to make a defined nonrefundable economic contribution to the country through the Public Sustainable Development Fund of Moldova, the Public Investment Fund (PIF).
NOTE: Additional charges apply and all fees are subject to change at any time without notice.
We offer you citizenship by investment programs, company formation services, and an array of options that allow you to secure citizenship and obtain additional passports without residency obligations.