Nestled in the warm Mediterranean waters between Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, the Republic of Cyprus beckons to investors looking for a quick turnaround on their permanent residency or citizenship and passport application. The third largest and third most populous island in its home sea, Cyprus claims to be the legendary birthplace of the classical goddess of love and beauty, Aphrodite. Indeed, the Cypriot landscape has witnessed centuries of civilizations that have succeeded each other. Now, tourists flock to visit the remarkable Roman villas, Byzantine churches, Crusader fortresses, Ottoman mosques, and prehistoric sites that dot the countryside.
Real Estate Investment From
VISA-Free Travel Within
- Processing time around 2 months
- No minimum stay or language requirement
- No nationality restriction
- Right to live & settle in Cyprus and the EU
- Valid for life, no renewal is required
- Visa-free travel within the EU area
- Right to apply for EU citizenship after 7 years
- Inclusion of parents of both the main applicant and spouse and dependent children up to the age of 25
- Possibility to be upgraded to long term residency & own a business in Cyprus
Greek | Turkish | English widely spoken
1,200,000 (2013 Estimate)
Permanent Residency in Cyprus may be obtained through a secure €300,000 (excluding VAT), or more, investment in a new residential property (or two properties). A married couple can invest in two different properties, one being residential, from the same developer, provided that the combined value exceeds €300,000 and that the properties pertain to certain conditions. The applicant can later rent out the property for a source of income.
Real Estate Investment
The Cyprus permanent residency program allows for dependent family members to be included in the application and receive the permit. Below are conditions to include different dependents. Details on how adding dependents affects the annual income per applicant are to be communicated by Migrate World.
We offer you citizenship by investment programs, company formation services, and an array of options that allow you to secure citizenship and obtain additional passports without residency obligations.